How I wish I wasn't in love with you
" How I wish I wasn't in love with you "
I feel so lost and lonely nowadays ...
Tears lining the eyes ...
I'm not being able to sleep here ...
Please, it's just not nice ...
So many quiet nights
Since you've been gone and I'm blue
I feel so miserable ...
How I wish I wasn't in love with you
I wish you werent sleeping with someone else,
Satisfied and happy!
Nights are so scary ...
My eyes hurt, blood clots, I shiver and pray ...
Smile, talk and cry to myself ...
While think about you is all I do
I feel so miserable ...
How I wish I wasn't in love with you
I know my prayer will just be a song
I'll sing each night, alone ...
I feel so old, so much older than you ....
And even if it isn't known,
I'll tell you : I listen to Jazz music
And weep till morning dew
I feel so miserable ...
How I wish I wasn't in love with you ...
With tears in my eyes ...
" When will you be back here with me ?
To embrace me, carry me low
Sing me a lullaby and to set me free "
Days passing by, counting the months ...
Tell me something new
I feel so miserable ...
Oh, how I wish I wasn't in love with you ...
Sayan Chakravarty
4:00 am, Pune
12th September, 2003

Comments