Making love to a valium pill
Making love to a valium pill
(on her behalf..)
11:00 pm
My love, that joins a million scattered fragments of "the wait",
So often, so predictable!
You, how I wish this was your state..
This bellowing reflection of silence in a dark room of trust,
Kilometers away..
You are making excuses in a parallel ether of dust!
00:30 am
Your touching glimpses
My difficult questions tattooed on these walls???
I am scared sleeping with your ghost;
Wearing a hyena smile always he crawls!
"In a short while" away
Guilty and quiet, you are walking your way,
Little aware
That a Valium foreplay is taking my breath away!
02:00 am
Things appear better with eyes closed;
One's favorite oblivion - a closed door.
Weak, like your eyes shut
Like when he's in-between your legs
Soar and sore!
And then - the missed call
The helpless instinct, the dirty, swollen debate!
If I die, not until morning
Will my kids find me in this naked state???
05:45 am
Don’t know if you'll ever change
What time does "The Pendulum" say???
You hurt like nobody else can.
How long will you bleed me in this way???
Arrivals and departures!
Every night, I am making love to a Valium pill
A soft prayer in the air - Don’t kill me!
I love you, don’t kill..
- Sayan Chakravarty
Pune. August, 2003

Comments